[ale] One for systemd haters

Lightner, Jeffrey JLightner at dsservices.com
Wed Oct 10 10:48:53 EDT 2018

If that was the intent it might have backfired.   As I noted I typically delete files with unusual characters in the name.   Luckily I knew to check on whether this was “intended” before I did so but I wonder if others would delete it to solve their grep problem without thinking of ramifications.

No matter why they did it I suggest this was a boneheaded name to use and whoever thought it up should be cussed out by his own great grandmother.

Funny about the spoon.   Once when we were teens and far taller than our mother my brother made the mistake of asking her what she was “babbling about”.   She immediately hit him with the hard cover book she was reading at the time and exclaimed that she doesn’t babble.   The look on his face was priceless.