[ale] CRITICAL LINUX FLAW OPENS THE DOOR TO FULL ROOT ACCESS (RHE)

Steve Litt slitt at troubleshooters.com
Sun May 20 20:33:45 EDT 2018

Yeah, if *I'd* said it, then it would have just been the ravings of a
graybeard scared-to-learn Linux wannabe poser systemd hater.

So I let others say it. And isn't it interesting that the botched
shellscript and systemd are from the same folks, and they're the folks
who have no problem at all with bringing complexity to GNU/Linux (soon
to be systemd/Linux).

SteveT