[ale] Phew!!!

Kyle Brieden kyle at txmoose.com
Tue May 15 13:22:13 EDT 2018

On this same token, I'm getting ready to migrate my mail server and a
couple websites from one DO droplet to a shiny new DO droplet.  They
just dropped new VM flavors that are 2x the RAM for the same cost.  My
$5/month half gig VM will be migrated to a $5/month 1GB RAM VM.  I was
really just waiting for Ubuntu 18.04 to hit actual release.

---
Very respectfully,
Kyle Brieden