[ale] using bluefish editor

Jim Barlow jim at jimbarlow.com
Fri May 4 23:36:46 EDT 2018

I know this is an old thread, but visual studio code is great for when I do
a long session of Ansible work (nice YAML plugin) and I want lots of tabs
for the role files, syntax highlighting and source code management
interaction.  Largely open sourced, especially vscode [1], runs on my
x86-64 rpm based distro, and it has Vim emulation.   Most everyday jobs are
just easier with Vim than firing up the visual studio code app.  I'll have
to try it for more html.

[1] https://github.com/Microsoft/vscode/issues/60#issuecomment-161792005