[ale] VirtualBox Linux guest screen resolution

Alex Carver agcarver+ale at acarver.net
Sun Jan 28 15:08:42 EST 2018

The cause is unclear.  There are KDE developer threads that I've found
discussing this issue going back several years.  KDE claims it's a
VirtualBox problem but some people say it's not exactly a VirtualBox
problem because other guest OSes (notably Windows) are able to utilize
the acceleration features.

I'm already using X11 as the manager.  Wayland is not installed.