[ale] iptables issues with dual NIC'd hosts?

Ed Cashin ecashin at noserose.net
Fri Jan 26 14:27:15 EST 2018

By "tracing it through" do you mean looking at the counts for the iptables
rules, and noticing which rules incremented and which did not?

Tracing with tcpdump is great for debugging, but I don't see how that would
catch things getting stopped between chains inside the kernel---that's why
I ask.

  Ed Cashin <ecashin at noserose.net>