[ale] Funny for the day

Scott Plante splante at insightsys.com
Tue Jan 23 11:57:54 EST 2018

Works for me in Chrome (openSUSE & Mac). I see:

Issued by: SSL.com Premium EV CA

Expires: Monday, November 19, 2018 at 6:59:59 PM Eastern Standard Time
Serial Number: NV20081614243
SHA-256 Fingerprint: 91 9B E3 02 2A 80 91 47 3D 40 1E 99 58 25 42 FB DD E4 4F 59 F6 DF E1 DE 52 18 7E A1 C1 A0 2D F2

Are you at home or work, on a relatively trusted Internet connection? Is it possible you're hitting a man-in-the-middle site?

--
Scott Plante
404-873-0058 x104