[ale] Email hosting?

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Mon Jan 22 08:46:41 EST 2018

Zoho's privacy statements don't give me the warm an fuzzies. So I did some
more searching and came across runbox.com. I think it would be a fine
service except for two things:

1. They don't have any plans to support thread muting (
https://twitter.com/Runbox/status/955432618128035840)
2. They believe traditional filtering is equivalent to Gmail's declutter
feature

I could actually live without declutter but not the inability to mute
threads.