[ale] KSU Spring Help Request

DJ-Pfulio DJPfulio at jdpfu.com
Thu Jan 18 17:01:56 EST 2018

Not this Saturday, but they have mentioned session #1 for 1/27.  They
don't want to wait too long because everyone gets busier as the semester
goes on.

I'm trying to help, but only from behind the scenes and as a non-prime
contact.  New blood can be good.  If anyone is interested, let me know.
The stuff we've done the last 5+ yrs with KSU/SPSU will be turned over
and you can certainly leverage existing stuff or not.

On 01/18/2018 12:01 PM, Scott M. Jones wrote:
> Are the exact dates known yet?
>
> On 1/18/18 11:36 AM, DJ-Pfulio via Ale wrote:
>> And, of course, volunteers for the installfest day.
>>
>> On 01/18/2018 11:33 AM, DJ-Pfulio via Ale wrote:
>>> KSU has asked for help with their spring 2018 Linux sessions.
>>> They are talking about 4 Saturdays.
>>>
>>> 1) Pre-Installfest - 2 hrs
>>> 2) InstallFest - 10a-3p
>>> 3) Beginning Linux - 2 hrs