[ale] Behind on your "Container Skills"

Matty matty91 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 8 17:26:56 EST 2018

Jerald,

What are you using to orchestrate all of those containers? Kubernetes?
Mesos? Swarm? ECS? Something else?  I've spent the past two months
digging into the guts of Kubernetes and it has some SERIOUS potential.
It's got a steep learning curve but it's definitely worth pursuing if
you have the right people in your organization.

- Ryan
http://prefetch.net