[ale] password hell

Sean kilpatms at comcast.net
Sun Jan 7 06:49:29 EST 2018

That is another way of asking my question. :)

Simple answer: I have no clue.  This is a Fedora 25 box.

But I somehow stumbled into a GUI (don't know how I did that -- its way
too early on a Sunday morning) that showed the password for the
wireless connection I wanted had been erased. Re-entered the pswd and
all seems good again.

Sean