[ale] Why systemd vs sysvinit really doesn't matter to me

Damon L. Chesser damon at damtek.com
Sat Feb 17 16:25:11 EST 2018

I find that opinion interesting.  I do Linux because I find the way it
work is like how I think.  I get paid to do it, and by some freak of
nature, I am pretty good at it and make a very good living doing it.
When it comes to making a living, do what ever pays :)  Feeding yourself
and family is not a Holy Cause.  It is what men the world over get out
of bed to do every day and most of them never heard of Linux.