[ale] [systemd] Boot speed

Damon L. Chesser damon at damtek.com
Sat Feb 17 09:23:52 EST 2018

As a professional, I am not.  Like the man said, if you need uptime, you
designed it wrong.  As a "hobbyist", "enthusiast", or just plain user, I
also don't care about uptime.  go ahead. Reboot your home box.  Even
shut it down when you are not using it and save a few hundred dollars a
year.

Damon at damtek.com
404-271-8699