[ale] Lower cost hosting for ALE

Steve Litt slitt at troubleshooters.com
Fri Dec 28 20:45:19 EST 2018

On Fri, 28 Dec 2018 17:52:45 -0600
Joey Kelly via Ale <ale at ale.org> wrote:

> On Wednesday, December 19, 2018 06:57:11 PM Chuck Payne via Ale wrote:
> > I have thrown this out a few times, but I don't mind hosting.
> >
> > I know I don't say much these day, but I can host if needed.
> >
> > DNS, Web, Forum, you let me know.
>
> Oh, I hope ALE doesn't decide on a forum (especially not one known
> for spam and holes).

+1

Forums make you work for your information. Every one has a different
password. I'm on about 50 mailing lists --- imagine if I had to
manually log into every one of them.

Email mailing lists are such a wonderful thing: I'm amazed that they
don't get more respect.

SteveT

Steve Litt
December 2018 featured book: Rapid Learning for the 21st Century
http://www.troubleshooters.com/rl21