[ale] Switching a production news site to postgresql

Jonathan Meek jonathan.l.meek at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 19:39:33 EST 2018

This was a cool article. I have found myself looking more at regular SQL DB solutions than NoSQL DB solutions.

Does anyone on list use a NoSQL DB in production and if so, what was the reason for using it?

I am just curious because I am not understanding the business case for using a NoSQL solution.

Regards,

Jonathan