[ale] Replacing shared host?

Simba simbalion-ale at tailpuff.net
Thu Dec 20 12:00:46 EST 2018

Were we not all asked to drop this thread of conversation? What is going
on here?

Business owners who disclose punitive actions taken against their
customers on the behalf of other people would be _begging_ for a lawsuit
so I'm just going to assume that none of you saying such things are a
good idea have any idea about running businesses :)

I didn't read the rest because it was a novel. Sorry.

Simba Lion - https://tailpuff.net
https://keybase.io/simbalion

"Why is a raven like a writing desk?"