[ale] Replacing shared host?

Leam Hall leamhall at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 08:34:43 EST 2018

On 12/20/18 3:49 AM, Rich Kulawiec via Ale wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 17, 2018 at 11:29:38AM -0500, Simba via Ale wrote:
>> You're not going to get  status reports on your abuse reports to any
>> hosting provider, because you aren't entitled to them.
>
> Ummm, no.  That's wrong.
>
> Let me explain a few things about how competent operations are run
> (in the context of this topic, clearly there are other contexts).

I will point out that THIS EMAIL by itself justifies an e-mail list like
this. I have been doing Linux for a couple decades and I have stuff to
think about now.

Running an e-mail list is tough. If responses like this are going to
keep coming through I recommend we pitch in to help bear the work load.

/me wonders if ale.org should be on OpenBSD now.  :)

Leam