[ale] Lower cost hosting for ALE

Chuck Payne terrorpup at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 18:57:11 EST 2018

I have thrown this out a few times, but I don't mind hosting.

I know I don't say much these day, but I can host if needed.

DNS, Web, Forum, you let me know.

Chuck

On Wed, Dec 19, 2018 at 5:09 PM Lightner, Jeffrey via Ale <ale at ale.org>
wrote:

> Ale and gin too would make for an awful hangover.

Terror PUP a.k.a
Chuck "PUP" Payne
openSUSE -- Terrorpup
openSUSE Ambassador/openSUSE Member