[ale] Automation tools...

Raj Wurttemberg rajaw at c64.us
Wed Dec 19 17:38:51 EST 2018

Automation tools...

I started using Salt for a few months but when I discovered Ansible didn't
use agents, I switched to Ansible.  Then Red Hat bought Ansible, and. wow!
It seems that Ansible just took off.  I see way more Ansible projects and
blog posts.  Also, and this is a big one. I work with the government and
OpenSCAP is able to produce Ansible playbooks to deploy Security Technical
Implementation Guides (STIGs) to the servers.

I'm still fairly impartial on the two but I was curious what you all were
using.

/Raj