[ale] Lower cost hosting for ALE

Greg Clifton gccfof5 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 15:25:36 EST 2018

Well, I'm glad you reserved both names, I was torn between PALE-ALE and
LAGER, I agree that they are both great names. I too thank you Jim for your
many years of support to the group and the list. I have been remiss in not
contributing financially, but I would be happy to pitch in my $12/year to
support wherever the list goes, and even buy you a couple of beers next
time we're together.

Best wishes for safe and joyous holidays/Christmas/New Year.

Peace out,
GC