[ale] Lower cost hosting for ALE

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 14:46:19 EST 2018

AAAANNNDDDDD...
this thread is dead please. There's no further discussion required of
timelines or anything else. It has been archived publicly for the
entire world to see and laugh at.
"Oh look! ANOTHER mailing list goes up in smoke in 2018."
Should start seeing the unsubscribe notifications start up in the next
hour.
:-(

James P. Kinney III

own tail. It won't fatten the dog.