[ale] Replacing shared host?

Chuck Payne terrorpup at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 12:12:15 EST 2018

On Mon, Dec 17, 2018 at 12:05 PM Alex Carver via Ale <ale at ale.org> wrote:

> On 2018-12-17 08:51, Simba via Ale wrote:
> >> Stop being a shill.
> >
> > Stop being a liar!! You think I'm kidding?
>
> I think you're being useless in this thread.  Take a Xanax, go sit on
> the front porch for a bit and contemplate your life choices.
>
> It's impossible to defend against an "Oh yeah? Well your mother..."
> attack and certainly difficult to prove something when an entity failed
> to provide appropriate documentation.  I have nothing from DO to
> indicate they even acknowledged receipt of my reports thoguh I do have
> the transmitted reports so the onus of proof is on them to say they at
> least received it and will eventually do something about it.  But if I
> have to keep reporting to them and nothing changes then their
> investigative prowess might not be as good or as thorough as you claim.

Leam,

I use Linode, so far so good. I have two nodes, one Nagios and one GIT LAB
CE. I am like Jerald Sheet s that I have Comcast Business and how my own,
The reason I use Linode so I have a remote point that if I am down one I
know and I still have access to my files.

I am spending about $20 a month for those nodes. I have signed up for AWS,
I could pay the $40 a month for developer account, but I am using the free
one, already got my hand slapped a couple of times for leaving the host up
and running, which is crazy if it not doing anything.

I tired Googles Cloud because you need if you buy and AIY kit, but it hard
has DUCK to use.

--
Terror PUP a.k.a
Chuck "PUP" Payne