[ale] Replacing shared host?

Alex Carver agcarver+ale at acarver.net
Mon Dec 17 12:05:04 EST 2018

On 2018-12-17 08:51, Simba via Ale wrote:
>> Stop being a shill.
>
> Stop being a liar!! You think I'm kidding?

I think you're being useless in this thread.  Take a Xanax, go sit on
the front porch for a bit and contemplate your life choices.

It's impossible to defend against an "Oh yeah? Well your mother..."
attack and certainly difficult to prove something when an entity failed
to provide appropriate documentation.  I have nothing from DO to
indicate they even acknowledged receipt of my reports thoguh I do have
the transmitted reports so the onus of proof is on them to say they at
least received it and will eventually do something about it.  But if I
have to keep reporting to them and nothing changes then their
investigative prowess might not be as good or as thorough as you claim.