[ale] Replacing shared host?

Beddingfield, Allen allen at ua.edu
Mon Dec 17 09:18:03 EST 2018

I highly recommend Vultr.  Never had an issue, and they are one of the
few that will allow you to upload your own ISO and interactively install
the OS. If you don't want to do that, you can use one of their images.

I use Vultr for VM hosting, Enom for DNS, and I have a paid account with
ProtonMail for e-mail (got tired of trying to run my own mail server).

All have been good experiences.
Allen B.