[ale] Further OT

Lightner, Jeffrey JLightner at dsservices.com
Fri Dec 14 09:52:10 EST 2018

I don't know why but I thought it was going to turn out to be a satellite dish on some house beyond yours.

That in turn reminded me of my trip to India in 1998.   We had gone up to the roof of our 12 story building to take pictures of the surrounding area.   We were up there for quite a while before I realized there was gigantic dish installation nearby that had been camouflaged so well it blended into the buildings around it.   I've always assumed it was some sort of military radar both because of its sheer size and the excellent camouflage.