[ale] Adroid Hack on friend's phone

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 15:57:27 EST 2018

Lists is still here!

She needs to reset the password on the wifi at home after a factory reset. Tape username and password to underside of unit. File for a temporary restraining order explaining the network hack. Factory reset on the phone. Might want to back up contacts and pictures and texts first.

If text from ex is threatening, it must be printed to paper with timestamp for court.

To repeat: she NEEDS to request a temporary restraining order immediately. This will not go on any searchable record for the temporary period. It's good for a year. If he violates it, she calls police and sheriff pulls him to jail and she requests it become permanent. If he violates the permanent, it's straight to prison with a felony record. She must tell police of restraining order to get them to move.

The worst part of this is she must sit alone in the court room unless she lawyers up. If she can drop $500 on a lawyer to represent her at court, she should. Tell her to get a female lawyer.

--
Sent from my Android device with K-9 Mail. All tyopes are thumb related and reflect authenticity.