[ale] Updated one of my Debian VMs and it hit this repo..

Simba simbalion-ale at tailpuff.net
Thu Dec 13 11:55:48 EST 2018

Microsoft is like the rapist who got away despite being caught and taken
to trial. People like me feel like the victim who's forced to see them
strolling around town as if nothing happened.

They shouldn't be permitted to touch our things. We deserve a
restraining order against Microsoft.

Simba Lion - https://tailpuff.net
https://keybase.io/simbalion

"Why is a raven like a writing desk?"