[ale] A little ALE history ...

Phil Turmel philip at turmel.org
Tue Aug 21 11:30:34 EDT 2018

Very much appreciated, JD.

And yes, please let me know if you have topic you are willing to present
at a Central meetup (3rd Tuesdays).  Stephen Blevins
<stephen.r.blevins at gmail.com> tends to cover for me when I'm travelling
(like yesterday), so a CC to him would be helpful.

{ Might be time to invite Stephen to be a meetup admin, too, if he's
willing. }