[ale] Laptop without LCD panel (running Linux)

Alex Carver agcarver+ale at acarver.net
Sun Aug 12 23:30:49 EDT 2018

I don't know what Toshiba's setup screen looks like but I seem to recall
it had a setting for mirroring the display.  Alternatively if you can
get Windows up to get to the external screen you might be able to use a
Toshiba setup utility from there to change the boot-time parameters so
that it will boot to the external screen.