[ale] Ubuntu 18.04 release notes

DJ-Pfulio djpfulio at jdpfu.com
Sat Apr 28 06:31:35 EDT 2018

On 04/28/2018 02:59 AM, Steve Litt via Ale wrote:
> There are
> plenty more indentation standards. Programmers go to war over this
> stuff.

Haven't dealt with this since the 1990s.  Professional teams enforce coding
style with automated tools at check-in.  A few coders will convert the code to
their own style at check-out for few months, but usually those people will
eventually conform to the group's standards.

> This is just one of the reasons I like Python so much.

This is one of the reasons I dislike python. ;)
Give me ; anyday.