[ale] Ubuntu 18.04 release notes

Alex Carver agcarver+ale at acarver.net
Fri Apr 27 13:41:52 EDT 2018

On 2018-04-27 10:06, leam hall via Ale wrote:
> YAML spacing drives my nuts on a frequent basis since I use Ansible.
> However, JSON dies if you miss a comma.

True, but at least that's parsable.  You can run a JSON through a linter
 or break it up into lines like my original example and the missing
comma will be more visible.  I've run into that before writing for
embedded devices where I was returning JSON formatted data (for ease of
parsing on the other end) and forgot the comma (easy to do when the JSON
is hand typed into the code as the formatting string for snprintf().