[ale] Docker containers as a desktop environment

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 11:16:56 EDT 2018

I guess I should google things better :-)
Yep! That's another full example.
I've got to ramp up some container knowledge to catch up and get ahead
of an oncoming freight train of container projects. (ha! freight train
of containers. see what i did there :-)

--
James P. Kinney III

own tail. It won't fatten the dog.