[ale] Chromium Browser

Jay Lozier jslozier at gmail.com
Sun Sep 17 21:06:34 EDT 2017

I have been recently using Brave with Vivaldi as my secondary browser.
Brave has ad blocking built in and on by default. It also seems to have
no problems with page rendering or playing videos on the sites I tend to
visit. I have not closely checked memory usage of either. Brave, I
believe, has its own rendering engine as it built using Rust. Vivaldi is
a Chromium derivative, so I would expect to have a similar footprint to
Chromium.