[ale] Chromium Browser

John Jajeh jpjajeh at gmail.com
Sun Sep 17 20:13:50 EDT 2017

Hey everyone!

I recently installed openSUSE on a virtual machine and wanted your opinions
in regards to a suitable internet browser. I have always used many
different google applications (gmail, google drive, YouTube, etc.) and was
initially thinking of using Google Chrome over Firefox (due to the fluidity
of the applications with that browser). However, I am aware of how
laborious Chrome is on a computer in terms of ram, battery life, etc. After
some research, I found out about Chromium, an open source version of
Chrome. Has anyone used this specific browser for openSUSE or any other
distro? If not, what other browser do you use?

Much appreciated,
John Jajeh