[ale] Ultra-cheap wireless gear - slightly [OT]

Beddingfield, Allen allen at ua.edu
Thu Sep 14 00:10:05 EDT 2017

It looks like this is going to be the route I go, at least until they
can get funds for a better solution.  Hopefully that will occur this
winter.  There will only be about three wireless-only printers and 10-12
other devices.  Hopefully this will get them by for now.  I've had a
couple of generous offers of equipment from the list (Thanks!) and a
couple more from co-workers, and I have a switch and the CAT5.

Thanks for all the help, guys.  I will give you an update when we get it
all hooked up.

Thanks.
Allen B.