[ale] T-7 days - 2017 InstallFest Call for Volunteers

DJ-Pfulio djpfulio at jdpfu.com
Sat Sep 9 08:57:55 EDT 2017

       T-7 days until the 2017 ALE/KSU-IEEE InstallFest

First, thanks to everyone who has already said they will come out and support
ALE at this InstallFest!  It is impossible to do events like this without your
help.  As most of you know, it is a really fun time too.

We really need 5+ more volunteers.  Even more students have been added to a
waiting list for this event. You don't need to be a Linux Guru.

If you've ever installed Linux, then you have the skills needed.

Please throw me a note off list if you can come any time during the day next
Saturday.  10a-5p.

I'll send out an email later this week with a few more details for the volunteers.

Today we have a pre-installfest checklist event at KSU.  It should help us to
know how many students will really be coming out.  The KSU-IEEE organization has
done a great job at getting the word out.

Did I mention that parking is easy at the location?