[ale] Systemd rants (was bow head)

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Fri Sep 8 10:23:50 EDT 2017

violated by nearly everything ever written of any size or complexity
and always with a decent reason at the time.
Styles change. Wide ties. Skinny ties. Bow ties. No ties. Some people
see systemd as bondage ropes. Some see it as a tool that automates
stuff so they don't have to. Who's right? Depends on where the rope
burns came from.
<snark> Gnome _had_ to use systemd so some of it's backend crap that is
long-time flakey will get restarted when it dies suddenly </snark>
(said the long-time gnome user :-)
Hmm. I've never used any of the BSDs. The initials were always
associated with Blue Screen of Death for me.