[ale] SELinux question

Kyle Brieden kyle at txmoose.com
Mon Oct 30 14:49:57 EDT 2017

Looks like someone is writing about implementing one in SELinux?

http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/7810797/?reload=true

Other than that, not much I could find.  I've only known SELinux to be
more like a brick wall.  It doesn't detect anything, just gets in the
way of things doing things.  This is not commentary on if that's good or
bad, just  stating that is all I've known SELinux to do.

---
Very respectfully,
Kyle Brieden