[ale] Of password managers and family...

Kyle Brieden kyle at txmoose.com
Tue Oct 24 13:29:45 EDT 2017

My only ... "hang up", I guess, with 1Password vs LastPass is that LP is
$48/yr for 6 people whereas 1Pass is $72/yr for 6 people.  Not a huge
increase, by my accountant sister questions justification for every
penny, and she's been gracious enough to split the cost with me. :P

I'm spending a week "evaluating" LP, and will switch to "evaluating"
1Pass next week.  I'll probably end up going with 1Pass, given the
overwhelming support for it by people I trust as knowledgeable, though.

---
Very respectfully,
Kyle Brieden