[ale] OT: Best way to go from I75 north to 20 west in Atlanta

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Wed May 24 20:51:05 EDT 2017

Everyone else is missing the point.

The BEST way to get from south of Atlanta on I75 to west of Atlanta on I20
is in the back of a car driven by someone else and it's got a fully stocked
free bar and fridge, solid wifi and you are in no hurry at all.

What?!? Driving around Atlanta stinks! Morning rush "hour" is from 7:30 to
9:30 am. Lunch rush is 10:30-2:30. Evening rush is 3:30-7:30. Every.
F##king. Day. Add an hour to all of those for rain, baseball, football,
basketball, wrecks, stupid drivers, bright sunshine, bridge collapse,
sinkhole, holidays, etc.

The only time traffic was tolerable in Atlanta was when gas hit $5/gal.
That STILL sucked as I live in Tucker and had to drive to Mableton daily
for work -  nearly 40 miles each way.

I want fully automated transport. Car, train or Star Trek transporter. I
don't care. Traffic bad for my happiness.