[ale] Preferred Linux under Docker?

leam hall leamhall at gmail.com
Mon May 15 09:22:28 EDT 2017

On Mon, May 15, 2017 at 9:16 AM, Beddingfield, Allen <allen at ua.edu> wrote:
> Since I'm a SUSE guy, I would automatically say SUSE/openSUSE, but I'm sure you will get that answer from each person with their preferred distro(s).

"If I knew SuSE like you know SuSE..."   Sorry, couldn't resist.

Remeber those Sun boxes? This will be going on them. We now have a
garage to deal with the sound issue.   :)

After a couple decades I'm not sure the current distro vendors get it.
RH seems to be moving away from being on the hardware or a VM, and
wants to go theri own way like Solaris. If I'm going to go somewhere
might as well go all the way.

Leam