[ale] What's my job title?

Jeff Hubbs jhubbslist at att.net
Wed May 10 18:03:14 EDT 2017

I wound up in IT after an EE degree and ~3 years in software
engineering.. But later on, A Former Employer would *ignore* the only
electrical engineer on staff, who told them they were powering racked
servers improperly and didn't change their practices when a failed power
supply in one server knocked out most of the servers in an entire cabinet.

I left straight IT soon thereafter.