[ale] DragonCon: InstallFest?, Crypto Party?

Scott M. Jones eff at dragoncon.org
Tue Mar 28 23:46:36 EDT 2017

I'm scheduling topics for DragonCon now and I'd like to know if ALE
would like to do an Install Fest, Crypto Party, or other activity away
from my main room, but probably in the Hilton somewhere.  I would be
asking for a smaller room with round tables and power strips.
Unfortunately I can't guarantee quality or availability of Internet
access so ALE would need to bring distro's on prepared storage media.
Also unfortunately I will not be able to supply badges for organizers so
I'm looking for people who know they're coming to DragonCon anyway.

Is there any interest?  If not, I'll just let this one go.

DragonCon is Sept. 1 - 4 this year FYI.

Thanks,
Scott