[ale] Comcast Static IPv6?

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 12:17:56 EDT 2017

Then it should work fine. Other brands and models won't work for their
stuff.

I consider the demark line to be the network port and not the cable end.
Renting their gear is just part of their game. They charged me an
installation fee and I had to explain how to use the pull cord in the
conduit I installed to avoid another squirrel runway to my house.