[ale] Secure Family Comms

DJ-Pfulio DJPfulio at jdpfu.com
Thu Mar 23 15:10:08 EDT 2017

On 03/23/2017 01:54 PM, Jerald Sheets wrote:
> You know, I work for a global Infosec department, and *I* think you guys are a little paranoid.
>
> :-D

We have different experiences and backgrounds.  Certainly you have seen
things that I haven't. I have seen things that you haven't.

Any your attack vectors may not be the same as ours.

The security needs for financial transactions are different between a
$20 Amazon order and a $350K payroll and a group of people trying to get
their dictator thrown out by causing a popular uprising.

Yes?