[ale] Comcast Static IPv6?

Robert L. Harris robert.l.harris at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 11:57:53 EDT 2017

   I just informed my IPv6 tunnel provider ( Sixxs.net ) is shutting down
in 10 weeks.  I've been reading on and off about Comcast's IPv6's support
but most of it is 2-3 years old.  Anyone have a good link on setting up an
Ubuntu firewall to get a IPv6 prefix for use at home?  I don't want to pay
Comcast for Business support just so my internal network can keep the same
IPs.  I tried a few weeks ago but the Subnet assigned to me changed daily
it seemed even though I didn't go off line at all.

   Anyone doing similar or have ideas?

-R