[ale] Monthly meeting tonight at Decatur Makers

TxMoose kyle at txmoose.com
Wed Mar 22 09:29:47 EDT 2017

I never got the meetup.com reminder, either, but I think years ago,
meetup.com became spammy and I turned off or blocked a lot of their
email out of frustration.  Maybe we should set up a cron job to email
this list "Reminder! Monthly meeting in 3 days!" and set it to send the
Saturday before the monthly meetings :P  After all, I got into Linux
because I'm lazy.  If I can make a computer do it for me, all the
better! hah!

---
Very respectfully,
Kyle Brieden