[ale] Monthly meeting tonight at Decatur Makers

Lightner, Jeffrey JLightner at dsservices.com
Wed Mar 22 08:42:37 EDT 2017

I don't think it is fair to say there was no warning.

Phil sent a notice to the list on 11-Mar at 11:18 AM that the meetings would be changing to Tuesday and that the 21st was the first meeting.

As recently as last Thursday that thread had activity both from Phil and DJ

Having said that, I have noticed I'm not getting Meetup reminders for anything  in a while but haven't checked to see why yet as I haven't really had time to attend meetings in recent months.