[ale] New Tuesday meeting schedule

DJ-Pfulio DJPfulio at jdpfu.com
Thu Mar 16 13:54:06 EDT 2017

On 03/16/2017 01:44 PM, Phil Turmel wrote:
> On 03/16/2017 11:38 AM, Scott Plante wrote:
>> Oh drat, I just realized this is same night as the Atlanta Java User
>> Group meeting, and I assume they'll be the same night going forward. I
>> guess there's not a large cross-over.
>
> Interesting.  I myself might have been a crossover if I'd known about
> them.  I write a great deal of Java code in my business.  Probably just
> as well -- there's only so many hours in a month.

There are usually 2-4 groups for any technology in the Atlanta area.
Main issue I have is with all the ITP locations. Paying for parking in
midtown just doesn't interest me anymore and driving 45 min each way in
traffic isn't interesting either, though if someone wanted to carpool,
I'm much more likely to attend.