[ale] Oct News: StartCom, WoSign distrusted by Mozilla, Google, Apple

Scott M. Jones eff at dragoncon.org
Tue Mar 14 11:11:18 EDT 2017

Let's Encrypt does an excellent job at encryption but only does just
that.  It does not provide any confirmation of identity which is the
other major job that cert's do.  If you are developing a site that
requests or displays sensitive customer information, a commercial cert
might be a better choice.

-Scott